Origin of Organic Turmeric
The organic turmeric is a plant full of qualities from the Middle East and belongs to the same family as ginger. Probably best known as the main spice in curries. It has a warm, bitter taste and is often used to give flavor and color to curry powders, mustards, butters and cheeses. But the turmeric root is also widely used to make medicine. Many studies have been conducted to discover the properties of this plant by observing populations that include turmeric in their daily diets and statistically they developed certain conditions such as cancer and Alzheimer's to a lesser extend. Therefore, the best way to take advantage of the properties of turmeric is including it, as much as possible, in everyday meals. We recommend using turmeric as a spice in the dishes. The benefits of turmeric are remarkable and when consumed in moderate amounts, turmeric is considered a risk-free food. Turmeric is known for being one of the most powerful healing herbs. It is very good for bones and joints, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It also prevents many different forms of cancer. Turmeric is also a natural detoxifying liver and kidney cleaner, it accelerates metabolism and helps to control weight. Uses: In tisanes, teas, smoothies or shakes. It is also used a beauty product (exfoliant mask).
Turmeric has different uses that benefit the human body.
1. In the kitchen : as an ingredient powder (widely used as seasoning).
2. In infusions : mixed with other plants with medicinal properties for a pleasant infusion.
3. In concentrates : drops are usually mixed in juices or drinks.
4. syrups : usually mixed with lemon juice for slimming and antioxidant properties.
5. In supplements : in capsules or powders used in food supplements.
6. In oils : turmeric oil applied to the skin acts relieving for rheumatic inflammation or muscle contractures.
Packaging and presentation
Europe: Box x 13.6 Kg. / Box x 16 KG.
EEUU: Box x 30 Libras / Box x 36 Libras
Turmeric is a natural medicine that works as an anti-inflammatory. It also has antioxidant properties, which make it useful for weight loss as well as to help prevent cancer. It also relieves arthritis pains and helps treating diabetes, among others.
|Odor:||Characteristic for the species|
|Humidity:||Max. 90 %|
Nutritional composition for 100 grs.